And that's the problem, you must follow instructions in http://www.polarion.org/index.php?page= ... =fasttrack
USING ECLIPSE SOFTWARE UPDATE
1. Run Eclipse and on the main menu choose: "Help : Software Updates > Find and Install"
2. In the Install/Update dialog, select "Search for new features to install" and click "Next".
3. In the Install dialog, click the button "New Archived Site". Your system file browser dialog appears.
4. Navigate to the location where you stored the FastTrack distribution archive, select the Zip archive file, and click the "Open" button. The "Edit Local Site" dialog appears.
5. Optionally enter a different name in the "Name" field. Click the "OK" button.
6. In the Install dialog, click the "Finish" button to complete installation of FastTrack to your Eclipse development environment.
It will work as expected if you follow these instructions.