Exception is thrown when deleting projects

yaronm

Exception is thrown when deleting projects

Postby yaronm » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:22 pm

I have several SVN controlled projects and now I[m deleting all of them.
I get the following exception :

org.polarion.team.svn.core.operation.UnreportableException: 0x00000000: Unable connect to 'test_mult_roots_svn(svn2_includes)' project.
Please check that SVN meta-information exists and its format is supported by the current SVN plug-in version.
If so, it is possible that project working copy is relocated outside plug-in control.
At the current moment project will be automatically disconnected from source control.

at org.polarion.team.svn.core.SVNTeamProvider$1.runImpl(SVNTeamProvider.java:224)

at org.polarion.team.svn.core.operation.AbstractActionOperation.run(AbstractActionOperation.java:70)

at org.polarion.team.svn.core.utility.ProgressMonitorUtility.doTask(ProgressMonitorUtility.java:105)

at org.polarion.team.svn.core.operation.CompositeOperation.runImpl(CompositeOperation.java:91)

at org.polarion.team.svn.core.operation.AbstractActionOperation.run(AbstractActionOperation.java:70)

at org.polarion.team.svn.core.operation.LoggedOperation.run(LoggedOperation.java:38)

at org.polarion.team.svn.core.utility.ProgressMonitorUtility.doTask(ProgressMonitorUtility.java:105)

at org.polarion.team.svn.core.utility.ProgressMonitorUtility.doTaskExternal(ProgressMonitorUtility.java:91)

at org.polarion.team.svn.core.utility.ProgressMonitorUtility$2.run(ProgressMonitorUtility.java:61)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1797)

at org.polarion.team.svn.core.utility.ProgressMonitorUtility$1.run(ProgressMonitorUtility.java:59)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

Return to “Polarion Subversive - Eclipse Client for SVN”