Directory Download issues

Former SVN Browser
da42le

Directory Download issues

Postby da42le » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Hello,

I had version 3.1 installed, and had problems downloading large directories as zip files. Many files are missing. Multiple download attempts "break off" at the same point in the directory download. I tried upgrading to the nightly build version 3.4.1 hoping this would fix my problem, but unfortunately, it seems to be functioning the same way. Has anybody else had issues with this? Does anybody have a fix? or suggestions?

Thanks
Dale

paulfinn31

Re: Directory Download issues

Postby paulfinn31 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:33 am

I also have the version 3.1. I don't seem to have a problem downloading.

da42le

Postby da42le » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:34 pm

I am getting very poor results with this feature. I have a single directory I am trying to download, 46 files 69.3MB. These are a mix of asciiI and binary files. The resulting zip file contains 2 binary files and has a size of 1KB.

Different projects are giving me better results, but none of them are able to download the complete set of files.

I made sure that I have the latest version of svnkit.jar, and I built the latest version of svncommons1-0.jar from Polarion. Are there any settings in the web.xml file that could affect this?

I am running with Tomcat 6.0, Apache 2.2, Subversion 1.6.5. My server is a Windows XP box. Different web browsers give the same results. And again, I see the same results with svnwebclient version 3.1 and 3.4.1.

Thanks for any help.
Dale

da42le

Postby da42le » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:53 am

I figured out what the issue was. Apprently, some of my directories were larger than the java heap. Setting the java heap larger in Tomcat fixed my issue.

Return to “Polarion SVN Web Client”