Default Login (read-only) & browsing repos

Former SVN Browser
jeffbacon

Default Login (read-only) & browsing repos

Postby jeffbacon » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:16 pm

Is there a way to configure SVN Web Client with a default login so that the login page does not show?

Even better, have a read-only login that is used by default and only require login when a write operation is attempted.

This would work best in combination with a page above the currently selected repository that lists all repositories so I can browse back and forth between then easily.

JackDog

Same issue

Postby JackDog » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:35 pm

I have the exact same question. Basically all my repositories are readable by anyone. How does one disable the login screen and simply prompt for the repository to browse?

I tried defining:
ParentRepositoryDirectory and not (Username and Password) but that seems to have no effect. Optimally, it would be nice if I could just have a drop down of repositories at a given URL, however I am not sure the dav connector supports repository listings.

lrp

Postby lrp » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:47 am

Just set the values of username and password to "anonymous" in web.xml, and make sure the subversion repository is set up to allow anonymous logins read access. Works like a charm for me :)

Return to “Polarion SVN Web Client”