svn:// and multiple repositories

Former SVN Browser
codemonkey

svn:// and multiple repositories

Postby codemonkey » Tue May 30, 2006 2:21 pm

I'm trying to get ParentRepositoryDirectory working with svn:// but haven't been able to get it to work. Using a build from 24/5. Single repository browsing works great though.

Is there a way to specify multiple repositories that you want to browse?

We currently have 4 that we access using svn:// and I don't want to setup 4 different svnwebclient apps.

A nice solution would be if you could add more than one RepositoryUrl.

Great web client btw, I like it a lot.

ivinnykov

Postby ivinnykov » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:27 am

Dear codemonkey,

Thank you for poining us to that problem. It was a bug, which is already resolved. Please download the latest nightly build from Polarion.
Best regards,
Igor Vinnykov
Polarion Team

activeingredient

Postby activeingredient » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:44 am

I seem to having the same problem: 3 repos cannot be accessed via svn://.

All work fine via TortoiseSVN. All have a set of users that can be authenticated via TortoiseSVN.

I have set SVN Web Client ParentRepositoryDirectory config to point at correct root and commented out RepositoryUrl in web.xml.

I have the lastest distro from /projects/SvnWebClient/20060602-0140/distributions/.

What can I try now??

codemonkey

Postby codemonkey » Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:08 am

Check that you have a trailing / for the ParentRepositoryDirectory url. You need that to be able to browse/login to different repos.

The app concatenates the parent repos path with the repos name and assumes the parent repos path has a trailing /. A minor annoyance, perhaps a later build takes care of.

activeingredient

Postby activeingredient » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:27 pm

Thanks codemonkey, worked like a charm.

ivinnykov

Postby ivinnykov » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:48 am

Hello all,

I want to inform you that we fixed problem with trailing slashes. You can download fixed version from Polarion builds section. In order to do it go to builds section for Web Client on the Polarion server http://community.polarion.org/polarion/ ... e=projects and select latest build with label 20060607-1051. In below window follow distributions link and download distribution.

To codemonkey: thanks for support.
Best regards,

Igor Vinnykov

Polarion Team

Return to “Polarion SVN Web Client”