Download directory content (SVNWEBC-346)

Former SVN Browser
nxt

Download directory content (SVNWEBC-346)

Postby nxt » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:26 pm

I recently added the option of downloading the contents of a directory as a zip archive, when I noticed 'Requirement SVNWEBC-346'.
I would like to donate my code to give you a quick start in adressing this issue.

You can find the sourcecode for the servlet at:
http://dev.nxt.myftp.org/projects/Polarion/webclient/
For your convenience I also added the binary and source distributions of the modified webclient (with the servlet integrated).
Please let me know what you think about it.

ivinnykov

Postby ivinnykov » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:17 pm

Dear nxt,

Thank you very much for contribution. We will review your code and apply it to Web Client if it's OK (I think that you understand this point correctly). Please feel free to share another patches - we will be really appreciated for that.

Thank you again.
Best regards,
Igor Vinnykov
Polarion Team

Cac

mising jsp nxtDownloadDirectory.jsp)

Postby Cac » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:12 pm

I try your new functionality but there is a missing resource

type Report state

message /nxtDownloadDirectory.jsp

ressource not available (/nxtDownloadDirectory.jsp).
Apache Tomcat/5.0.28

nxt

Re: mising jsp nxtDownloadDirectory.jsp)

Postby nxt » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:35 pm

Cac wrote:I try your new functionality but there is a missing resource
ressource not available (/nxtDownloadDirectory.jsp).

It looks like you're missing two entries in the web.xml

Both:

Code: Select all

<servlet>
 <servlet-name>archivedownloadservlet</servlet-name>
 <servlet-class>nl.v12.nxt.priv.polarion.webclient.web.servlet.ArchiveDownloadServlet</servlet-class>
</servlet>

and:

Code: Select all

<servlet-mapping>
 <servlet-name>archivedownloadservlet</servlet-name>
 <url-pattern>/nxtDownloadDirectory.jsp</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

need to be present.

Cac

New Functionnality

Postby Cac » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:12 pm

Thank you, now It's work.
I used a orginal web.xml and the mapping was missing.
I'm still testing.
Thank you for your help.

This functionality for checking should be well.

Cac

Compare Function dont work.

Postby Cac » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:27 pm

I got a problem with function "compare" only with (SVNWEBC-346). Have you the same error ?

Error Message :

org.polarion.svnwebclient.SVNWebClientException: org.polarion.svnwebclient.SVNWebClientException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.polarion.svnwebclient.web.controller.AbstractBean.execute(AbstractBean.java:56)
at org.apache.jsp.fileCompare_jsp._jspService(fileCompare_jsp.java:62)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:94)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:324)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:292)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:237)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)
at org.polarion.svnwebclient.authorization.impl.BindSessionsFilter.doFilter(BindSessionsFilter.java:48)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:186)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)
at org.polarion.svnwebclient.web.CharsetFilter.doFilter(CharsetFilter.java:52)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:186)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:214)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve.java:198)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:152)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:137)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:118)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)
at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:799)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:705)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:683)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.polarion.svnwebclient.SVNWebClientException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.polarion.svnwebclient.web.controller.file.FileCompareBean.executeSVNOperation(FileCompareBean.java:160)
at org.polarion.svnwebclient.web.controller.AbstractBean.execute(AbstractBean.java:50)
... 37 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.polarion.svnwebclient.web.controller.file.FileCompareBean.executeSVNOperation(FileCompareBean.java:140)
... 38 more

nxt

Postby nxt » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:41 am

I don't have those problems myself.
However, my release was based upon an version of the svnwebclient (revision 2753).
I've updated the webclient code to revision 3808. Maybe this will solve your problems.

edit:
note that starting from 25-04-2006 this mod has been integrated into the nightly builds of the official polarion client.

Return to “Polarion SVN Web Client”