Advanced query for Inline Object Count widget

Description
CoJeff

Advanced query for Inline Object Count widget

Postby CoJeff » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:48 pm

I'm trying to do a query thats in two parts kind of. The first part of the query works but I wanted to query on those results. This part of the query works great with the help of a extension.
type:swdesignconsider AND NOT status:removed AND NOT title:(NA N/A) AND ("Section A") AND backlinkedWorkItemsCustom:childtype=verifycase#role=*

The "Section A" is the document that the swdesignconsider is in. We do have the work item showing the linked work items showing the VerCase. I tried a query like:
type:verifycase AND autoreadiness.KEY:readyforimp AND ("Section A") but it didn't return any results.

I also tried a query like this:
(type:swdesignconsider AND NOT status:removed AND NOT title:(NA N/A) AND ("Section A") AND backlinkedWorkItemsCustom:childtype=verifycase#role=*) AND (type:verifycase AND autoreadiness.KEY:readyforimp) but that returns 0 results.

Are there any other way to try this query and have the results appear in a Live Report page using the Inline Object Count widget?

CoJeff

Re: Advanced query for Inline Object Count widget

Postby CoJeff » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:23 pm

I'm still trying to figure out if this is even possible. Here is the query:
type:swdesignconsider AND NOT status:removed AND NOT title:(NA N/A) AND ("Section A" AND backlinkedWorkItemsCustom:childtype=verifycase#role=*)

This query will return 53 SW Design Consider work items, all with a verifycase in linked work items. I want to query those Verify Cases on a custom field value.

I've been trying to get this to work using SQL as well but so far no success.

Return to “Polarion Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)”