Error message in JavaScript

Description
ruediger.bayer

Postby ruediger.bayer » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:04 pm

I have wirtten a little js-script which is called as a function in a workflow.
I would like to inform the user when the scrpt fails.
Within a pluigin I would use com.polarion.core.util.exceptions.UserFriendlyRuntimeException, but in the js-Script the user only get the raw exception information.
Although the transition is correctly cancelled, to user is confused by the raw message like this:

'Release' failed for Work Item 'SAPT-1': javax.script.ScriptException: com.polarion.core.util.exceptions.UserFriendlyRuntimeException: SAP Gateway is not available, please try again later. If you tried to release an object stay in Ready for Release State! in <eval> at line number 45 at column number 8

What can I do the display a simple message.

LorettaBlils

Postby LorettaBlils » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:29 am

Can anyone help/ How do I paste a screenshot here so I can show you the error message?There is a imilar post but I have tried moving sof folder to desktop and still get the error message. I am beginning to get accused of cheating as i dont play with fp - its annoying

BeJimmieGah

Postby BeJimmieGah » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:53 pm

Hi guys

Can anyone tell me why im getting this message ....Internal Error: Trying to add bank switching for var that has no memory allocated:ret CompTempVarRet2637,0x100027B8... if i go to this line in the line 2637 in View C i get this .....2637 MX_UINT16 FCL_IDX; ....dont know what is going on .

Brian

Return to “Polarion Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)”