Unmarked/deleted itmes

Description
Harou33

Unmarked/deleted itmes

Postby Harou33 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:14 am

Hello,

When I delete items in a base document and make an update in a reused document, I only get the same quantity items in a doc view but in a table view I get different number of items (there are still unmarked/deleted items in reused docs). Why this happens?
Is there any way to listed those items, which are unmarked/deleted in reused document?

Thanks

ALMighty

Re: Unmarked/deleted itmes

Postby ALMighty » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:59 pm

Harou33 wrote:Hello,

When I delete items in a base document and make an update in a reused document, I only get the same quantity items in a doc view but in a table view I get different number of items (there are still unmarked/deleted items in reused docs). Why this happens?
Is there any way to listed those items, which are unmarked/deleted in reused document?

Thanks

A bit hard to follow what you want to do. Can you provide a few screenshots?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Playing a good game is never lame. :D

smarty

Re: Unmarked/deleted itmes

Postby smarty » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:24 pm

Unmarked/deleted items still belong to the container of "their" document until you move them out of the doc or delete them permanently, because they are located under the doc's svn repo path.
From the doc UI you can see them only in the doc's recycle bin sidebar.

If you navigate from the doc view to table view Polarion automatically filters the table to show all items belonging to the doc path (the URL shows /<projectID>/wiki/<spaceID>/<docID>?tab=table )

AFAIK there is no query in the table view to show unmarked/deleted (in Polarion speak: "unreferenced") items, but maybe you can make use of the Workitems in Recycle Bin macro to list them in a classic wiki page.

Regards, Martin

p.s.: I am not the vendor marked on the extensions portal.
My environment: Polarion ALM 2016 SR2 on Windows Server 2012,
Polarion-JIRA Connector to JIRA 7.x

Return to “Polarion Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)”