Color values for enumeration options: Do they actually work in any other enumeration than the severity field?

Description
ALMighty

Color values for enumeration options: Do they actually work in any other enumeration than the severity field?

Postby ALMighty » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:51 pm

Hello folks!

Is it possible to change the font color of a work item ID in the Polarion UI based on an enum value?
As far as I can see it, it does only work through options selected in the severity field.
What I achieved so far is, that I created a custom severity enum for a work item type
with different options (just two available) and different colors. This worked well, the font color of the id changed according to the setting, either a bright green when the first severity option was picked or a brown color when the second value was selected.

Polarion totally ignored however color settings for custom enums. I even tried it in combination with a severity enum which had no color settings at all (both project scope and work item specific) because I thought maybe the color settings of the severity enum are overruling the color setting of every other enum. However I was wrong, it did not work at all.

Best regards and thanks in advance for every hint! :wink:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Playing a good game is never lame. :D

DCwom

Re: Color values for enumeration options: Do they actually work in any other enumeration than the severity field?

Postby DCwom » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:40 pm

I have the same issue. I'd like to set an enum to "white" so that it isn't displayed in my live doc but remains in my work item. Sorry to see no one has responded.

Return to “Polarion Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)”