Color values for enumeration options: Do they actually work in any other enumeration than the severity field?

Description
ALMighty

Color values for enumeration options: Do they actually work in any other enumeration than the severity field?

Postby ALMighty » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:51 pm

Hello folks!

Is it possible to change the font color of a work item ID in the Polarion UI based on an enum value?
As far as I can see it, it does only work through options selected in the severity field.
What I achieved so far is, that I created a custom severity enum for a work item type
with different options (just two available) and different colors. This worked well, the font color of the id changed according to the setting, either a bright green when the first severity option was picked or a brown color when the second value was selected.

Polarion totally ignored however color settings for custom enums. I even tried it in combination with a severity enum which had no color settings at all (both project scope and work item specific) because I thought maybe the color settings of the severity enum are overruling the color setting of every other enum. However I was wrong, it did not work at all.

Best regards and thanks in advance for every hint! :wink:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Playing a good game is never lame. :D

Return to “Polarion Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)”