Where in Polarion's PostgreSQL Database can I retrieve the name field of an enum option?

Description
ALMighty

Where in Polarion's PostgreSQL Database can I retrieve the name field of an enum option?

Postby ALMighty » Mon May 07, 2018 6:07 pm

Hello! :D

Where in Polarion's PostgreSQL database can I get the name field of an enumeration option?
If you do not know what I mean, have a look in the attached picture please.

At first I thought in the table enum_options in the database each option is listed with the id, name and description and so on but that table is completely empty (why is there then in the first place?). In my case, I am working with an enum that is a custom field. Thus I find the ID field of a particular enum option of that enum in the table cf_workitem (of course only if a work item has this particular option set in this custom field) but not the Name field.

So, is there any way to retrieve the Name field of an enumoption from the database?

Thanks in advance and farewell! :wink:
Attachments
Possible_to_get_the_name_field_of_an_enum_option_in_the_database.png
An image that depicts the question if it is possible in the Polarion PostgreSQL database to retrieve not just the ID of an enumeration option, but also the name field. The enum is quite simple but it is just an example.
Possible_to_get_the_name_field_of_an_enum_option_in_the_database.png (26.59 KiB) Viewed 894 times
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Playing a good game is never lame. :D

Return to “Polarion Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)”