Deleting a requirement

Description
RedaUm6p

Deleting a requirement

Postby RedaUm6p » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:53 am

Hello, hope you're doing well .
I want to delete some requirements from my system requirement work items, and i cannot or don't know how to do that, if there is a way to show me, it will be nice from you :D :D :D :D

Jürgen

Re: Deleting a requirement

Postby Jürgen » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:26 pm

I think all you need is a look into the Polarion help. If you don't know how to access it, google for "polarion help deleting work items".

ALMighty

Re: Deleting a requirement

Postby ALMighty » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:38 pm

RedaUm6p wrote:Hello, hope you're doing well .
I want to delete some requirements from my system requirement work items, and i cannot or don't know how to do that, if there is a way to show me, it will be nice from you :D :D :D :D

You usually can find the delete button in the Gear-Wheel menu when you selected a work item (or multiple during bulk edit), you can see this in the first attached picture.

If you CANNOT see the Delete button, then you may not have the required permission for this in the project you are working in as deleting work items can be restricted in the Administration section of each project (see second attached picture).
Attachments
01_workitem_delete_button.png
How to delete a work item.
01_workitem_delete_button.png (8.77 KiB) Viewed 440 times
02_Permission_management_delete.PNG
How to restrict that work items can be deleted.
02_Permission_management_delete.PNG (82.41 KiB) Viewed 440 times
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Playing a good game is never lame. :D

Return to “Polarion Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)”