I would like to query all work items which have a specific value in a custom field. However, the result is always empty and I wonder what the issue might be.
tool: Polarion ALM 2016
custom field name: "com.example.polarion.customfield.field1"
custom field type: "enum:com.example.polarion.enum.enum1"
enum ids (example): "com.example.enum1.id1"
query generated by Polarion UI: "com.example.polarion.customfield.field1.KEY:com.example.enum1.id1 yields an empty result set
What I tried
- Reindex everything
- Clear Cache
- query with "com.example.polarion.customfield.field1.KEY:com.example.enum1.id1" -> empty result
- query with "HAS_VALUE:com.example.polarion.customfield.field1" -> empty result
- query with "HAS_VALUE:com.example.polarion.customfield.field1.KEY" -> empty result
- query with "NOT HAS_VALUE:com.example.polarion.customfield.field1.KEY" -> all workitems
- How can I query custom fields with custom enumerations? Even the query from the Polarion UI didn't work!
- Does Polarion not handle dots in IDs very well? If so then why can I enter them in the first place? I cannot enter spaces, for example