pdf export

Description
vstorm

pdf export

Postby vstorm » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:18 pm

I would like to know if it is possible not only to change the Header and footer of the exported pdf document but if I can also influence the formatting of the Content and how - e.g. Change the Color of heading 1 in pdf Export. Is there a sort of reference for the possible Actions in the Export XML? Thx

NickEntin

Re: pdf export

Postby NickEntin » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:32 pm

Hi,

more comprehensive answer you can get from support, and I don't remember if there is a configuration options to change color of Heading1 in "hardcoded" PDF export.
Through XML Export - you can choose PDF:XML-FO export (Apache XML Formatted objects - you'll find tons of references in internet), where all formatting possibilities will be possible, though it would require some technical skills - XSL knowledge and of course FO markups (examples are provided with Polarion - you can select "sample-fo" template and download/update it for your needs.

Best regards,
Nick

Salmolin

Re: pdf export

Postby Salmolin » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:45 am

Is there also a xsl available for exporting documents and not only work items?
Because I would like to embed other files (work item attachements) in the exported pdf document. It is already done for attachements in test cases, but it seems that this is not working properly.

Return to “Polarion Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)”