Customize Table of Linked Work Items in WorkItem Form

Description
ste.schwarz

Customize Table of Linked Work Items in WorkItem Form

Postby ste.schwarz » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Hello,

I configured some form Layouts for my WorkItems and included the "linkedworkitems"-field. After that, linked WorkItems are shown in a table (see screenshot). The headers of this table are suspect, role, title, project, revision, status and assignee. Is it possible to customize this table and add some more colums or change the default ones?

Best regards
Stephanie Schwarz
Attachments
linkedworkitems.png
linkedworkitems.png (11.84 KiB) Viewed 2448 times

martins

Re: Customize Table of Linked Work Items in WorkItem Form

Postby martins » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:52 am

Hello Stephanie,

unfortunately that's not configurable out of the box.

A possible solution would be not to use the "linkedworkitems"-field in the form layout, but a self-developed form extension which renders a table as you like to have it (see Polarion SDK http://almdemo.polarion.com/polarion/sdk/index.html for a form extension example).

Kind regards

Martin

ALMighty

Re: Customize Table of Linked Work Items in WorkItem Form

Postby ALMighty » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:44 pm

Sorry for reviving this old thread ( :oops: ) I am also interested in that and I want to know if there is any update on this.
The last reply was posted on 2015 but maybe it is possible to customize said linked work items table now in Polarion 2016 SR3?

EDIT: I just saw this thread, obvioulsy this question is/was imminenent for several users.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Playing a good game is never lame. :D

Return to “Polarion Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)”