_default.TraceabilityTableMacro

Description
Spring

_default.TraceabilityTableMacro

Postby Spring » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Hello,

I have two problems with the query string in the _default.TraceabilityTableMacro

1. It seems as if it's not possible to search for an explicit term in the TraceabilityTableMacro.
When I search a custon field for 'IEC 60601-1' the tracetable returns all the items that contain a IEC in that custom field (e.g. IEC 60601-2-2).

2. I cant search for terms with a ":" in it e.g. 60601-1_2005.

Can anybody tell me if there is a solution for my problems? I'd also appreciate a good workaround.

Thank you!

NickEntin

Re: _default.TraceabilityTableMacro

Postby NickEntin » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Hi,

you're speaking about non-supported extension of Polarion.
I'll forward your request to the author of the extension, but may be in the meantime forum users can provide you a solution.

I'm not sure how you compose the queries, please note that using quotas in Velocity variable leaves the string expanding, while using single quota ' use the final form.

Best regards,
Nick

engeleb

Re: _default.TraceabilityTableMacro

Postby engeleb » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Hello,
guess you are talking about the TraceabilityTableMacro that is integrated with the ALM project tmeplate and the E-Library Demo project.

Searching for an explicit term should work fine, but passing in a parameter that contains " can be a bit tricky.
For me the following returned items with IEC 60601-1 in the title only:
#TraceabilityTable('title:"IEC 60601-1"' "type:testcase AND project.id:$projectId" "$defectsQuery" "description,status")

Best Regards,
Benjamin

Return to “Polarion Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)”