Workitem enumerations: Eigher text or icon but not both

Description
Assemblerguru

Workitem enumerations: Eigher text or icon but not both

Postby Assemblerguru » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Hi *,

I have a problem: last week I decided to move project owned workitem enumerations and workitem types to the global enumerations and types. I did this to use them (the types and the enums) for a second project that has the same workflow for me. So I added the same workitems types and enums for severity, status, requirement-status, etc.. to the global configuration manually - so I had a copy of the project configuration in the global one. Thats fine. After that, I deleted the project workitem-types and the project enums from the project configuration. All went fine - the entries are not changed and the workitems worked like expected.

Now my problem: When I now navigate to "Workitems" in the navigation pane the list of items at the right is ok, but the columns of the enums like "workitem type", "status", "priority", "severity" has an icon but not the text. I I remove the icon in the configuration, the text is shown again in the list, but the icons are empty (ok, thats clear). If I assign an icon to a element of an enumeration (e.g. severity 'critical' or to all severity elements) the text is not displayed again, but only the icon...
I´d like to have both again: Icons and text . Is this a known bug or is something wrong with my configuration ?

By the way, if I create a new test project, the texts are also missing, so it is a global issue.

thanks in advance and best regards,
A.Hugenroth

Assemblerguru

Re: Workitem enumerations: Eigher text or icon but not both

Postby Assemblerguru » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Well I have searched a bit in my repository, and found, that before I don´t had the icon AND text of the enumerations before. But I wonder if I can not set "showe Icon AND text" or "Icon only", because if I clear icon path the column shows an "empty" icon, too - why don´t display the defined one ?

br,
André

SVB

Postby SVB » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:10 am

I have exactly the same problem: The columns of the enums like "workitem type", "status", "priority", "severity" have an icon but not the text (when text and icons are specified in the enum)

Is there a way to show "Icons" AND "Text" in the columns?

SVB

Postby SVB » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:24 am

I'm having exactly the same problem:

In "Workitems" in the navigation pane in the columns of the enums like "workitem type", "status", "priority", "severity" an icon is shown but not the text. The text is only shown ehen no icon is configured.

Is there a way to show Icons AND Text in the columns?

Return to “Polarion Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)”