Crash on MKS -> SVN import with mks2cvnafterM8 build

LindsayJack

Crash on MKS -> SVN import with mks2cvnafterM8 build

Postby LindsayJack » Tue May 29, 2007 1:53 pm

Hi,
I've been doing some migration testing with the MKS2svn tool from polarion. We've managed to test migrate some of our smaller repositories to SVN as part of our testing, however this has only worked successfully with the build mks2cvnafterM8. On running this successful import against another part of the system, we see the following error:

14:33:57,545 [stdout] INFO Exec:84 - Member added to project d:/mks_data/surfcontrol/PortalAuthority/ContentServiceProviders/CSP_TextNN/project.pj

14:33:57,545 [stdout] INFO Exec:84 - ===============================================================================

14:33:57,561 [main] DEBUG Exec:80 - Process exit value: 0

14:33:57,685 [main] INFO historyLogger:84 - EXCEPTION CAUGHT: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.polarion.svnimporter.common.model.Revision.getPath(Revision.java:118)
at org.polarion.svnimporter.mksprovider.internal.model.MksRevision.addTag(MksRevision.java:75)
at org.polarion.svnimporter.mksprovider.internal.MksRlogParser.parseEntry(MksRlogParser.java:128)
at org.polarion.svnimporter.mksprovider.internal.MksRlogParser.parse(MksRlogParser.java:73)
at org.polarion.svnimporter.mksprovider.MksProvider.buildMksModel(MksProvider.java:186)
at org.polarion.svnimporter.mksprovider.MksProvider.buildSvnModel(MksProvider.java:293)
at org.polarion.svnimporter.main.Main.buildFullSvnModel(Main.java:147)
at org.polarion.svnimporter.main.Main.run(Main.java:82)
at org.polarion.svnimporter.main.Main.main(Main.java:49)

I understand that something has gone wrong while trying to find the next path element, howver I'm a bit confused beyond that. Would anyone be able to give me any clues as to where to look to start troubleshooting this? I have the rlog.txt available.

thanks

Lindsay

Return to “Polarion SVN Importer (Repository Converter)”