Bug in autoprops

CleverCoder

Bug in autoprops

Postby CleverCoder » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:52 pm

I believe the autoprops file should have this added to fmb files (Oracle Form BUilder):
svn:mime-type=application/octet-stream

I can't commit changes to these binary files because of this initial setting. Maybe there is a clean fix.

Why don't you use the default behavior provided by the svn client? This could simplify this a bit..

-Sean :shock:

dobisekm

Postby dobisekm » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:09 pm

Hi Sean,

we don't use the svnclient configurations, since in typical setup the migration is done on machine, which is not regularly used for development (=no svn client settings yet) and also during the migration people usually don't have such an advanced SVN client settings.

For those, who know, it should be trivi to add this to the autoprops config.

Of course, the proposed improvement makes sense, so if there is anyone willing to contribute it, s/he is more than welcomed. ;-)

Michal

CleverCoder

Postby CleverCoder » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:08 pm

Sounds good to me. Speaking of contributing, how exactly does one go about doing that? I have a couple other ideas as well.

Cheers!
-Sean

dobisekm

Postby dobisekm » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:54 pm

If you want to contribute just a simple feature/bugfix, then you can post a SVN patch file either to the forums or email it to the svnimporter AT polarion.org. We will review it and commit to the SVN, givin you a credit in the changes file.

In case that you will aim in some bigger contributions, we can create the named account for you so that you can contribute to the tracker and to the SVN as well. If you are interested, we can discuss the details via the above email.

Michal

Return to “Polarion SVN Importer (Repository Converter)”