PVCS to SVN issues

cssa2ca

PVCS to SVN issues

Postby cssa2ca » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi,

I am converting 6 projects from PVCS to SVN using PVCS SVN importer. I have the same access(read & Write) to all 6 projects. The structrue is like the following:

u:\pvcs\project_1
u:\pvcs\project_2
u:\pvcs\project_3
u:\pvcs\project_4
u:\pvcs\project_5
u:\pvcs\project_6

I can use merant to open 6 projects.2 out of 6 projects have been migrated to SVN successfully. The rest of projects has failed and the error message in importer log is:

17:12:08,769 [stdout] INFO Exec:84 - 17:12:08 Dec.20.11 [Error]
17:12:08,769 [stdout] INFO Exec:84 - You cannot access this project because your login account, MyUserId, is invalid. Please try to login again or contact your Merant administrator for further assistance.
17:12:08,779 [main] DEBUG Exec:80 - Process exit value: -3
17:12:08,779 [main] ERROR Main:96 - EXCEPTION CAUGHT: org.polarion.svnimporter.pvcsprovider.PvcsException: Process exit code: -3
at org.polarion.svnimporter.pvcsprovider.PvcsProvider.executeCommand(PvcsProvider.java:507)
at org.polarion.svnimporter.pvcsprovider.PvcsProvider.getLogInformation(PvcsProvider.java:212)
at org.polarion.svnimporter.pvcsprovider.PvcsProvider.buildPvcsModel(PvcsProvider.java:128)
at org.polarion.svnimporter.pvcsprovider.PvcsProvider.listFiles(PvcsProvider.java:154)
at org.polarion.svnimporter.main.Main.listFiles(Main.java:169)
at org.polarion.svnimporter.main.Main.run(Main.java:86)
at org.polarion.svnimporter.main.Main.main(Main.java:51)

I am confused now. I have same access to all of the 6 projects through Merant. Why I received the error "You cannot access this project because your login account, MyUserId, is invalid......" during migration.?

Can you please help? Attached is my config.properties and svnimporter.log. Thank you very much.
Attachments

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

aivankoff

Re: PVCS to SVN issues

Postby aivankoff » Mon May 14, 2012 3:41 pm

We have a very similar problem and we are wondering if there is any solution for that.
Thank you in advance.

Devilsbane

Re: PVCS to SVN issues

Postby Devilsbane » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:29 pm

I thought I had the same access on all projects too, but one of them gave me trouble. I loaded the importer on a coworker's machine and had him run it with no issues.

Do you have a password with any of the projects? I've found that the password line from the script isn't read.

Return to “Polarion SVN Importer (Repository Converter)”