MKS migration support (and others)

Ayrijit

Re: MKS migration support (and others)

Postby Ayrijit » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:59 pm

satishg wrote:HI Team,

I am migrating the code from MKS to SVN by using the svnimporter 1.4. I am able to generate the dump file successfully from MKS server. When i load the dump file into collabnet, only branch,tags,trunk folders are displaying and content is missing. Could you please help us how we can load the dump file into SVN.

Thanks,
Satish

Hi Satish,

Even i am facing the same issue with the while migrating the dumps to SVN and unable to fix this.
Were you able to get a solution to you problem?

Thank You,
Ayrijit

tpott519

Postby tpott519 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:18 am

What is supposed to be in the files*.text file?

colbymartin

Postby colbymartin » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:32 pm

I thought I should start a new topic to consolidate discussion and ... importer that does a much better job of importing MKS archives. Actually, this branch has been accumulating recent changes for all of the other respositories. At this point I would recomend this version for any kind of migration except VSS.
This cream relieves knee paincaused by inflammation, and the non-greasy formula does not stain. It is odorless once applied, and since the main ingredients in this cream for knee pain are natural, the risk of side effects is minimal.

ruchika

Postby ruchika » Wed May 15, 2019 12:16 pm

I am moving the code from MKS to SVN by utilizing the SVG importer 1.4. I am ready to produce the landfill record effectively from MKS server. When I load the landfill document into CollabNet, just branch, tags, trunk organizers are showing and substance is an absent programming language. Might you be able to please help us how we can stack the landfill document into SVN?

kiran sahu

Postby kiran sahu » Tue May 21, 2019 8:03 am

Least difficult arrangement is to kill the design choice to produce stranded branches. The hypothesis being that in the event that you didn't consider the improvement branches worth keeping in your MKS archive, you presumably aren't that changing over them to disruption branches. The MKS checkpoint history made by those erased advancement ways will in any case be safeguarded as disruption labels, so you wouldn't free that.

DParks

Postby DParks » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:37 pm

satishg wrote:HI Team,

I am migrating the code from MKS to SVN by using the svnimporter 1.4. I am able to generate the dump file successfully from MKS server. When i load the dump file into collabnet, only branch,tags,trunk folders are displaying and content is missing. Could you please help us how we can load the dump file into SVN.

Thanks,
Satish

I am attempting to do the same against Integrity 10 (MKS) and I am unable to populate the files_DATE.txt file and am unable to produce the dump file. do you have some pointers that could help possibly?

Return to “Polarion SVN Importer (Repository Converter)”